Clinics and Services
If you wish to submit a health review or assessment, or if you have been advised by a member of the practice to do so, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic.
Services run at the practice include:
- Asthma – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an review of your asthma, please use our online form.
- Physiotherapy services
- Postnatal examination – These are carried out by the Community Midwives but we offer 6-8 weeks baby checks.
- Well woman clinic (including cervical smears)
- Immunisation for foreign travel
- Vaccinations (including influenza and pneumonia)
- Well baby (including vaccinations, immunisations, assessments)
- Stop smoking – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an review of your asthma, please use our online form.
- Minor injury care (limited service)
- Annual reviews and three year reviews for the over 75’s
The following services are available after discussion with a doctor:
- Anti-coagulation monitoring
- IUCD fitting and checks
- Implanon fitting and checks
- Emergency contraception
- Family planning
- Minor operation sessions
- Monitorable drug testing
Each clinic is run by a competent and trained professional, who will be willing to answer any questions you may have.
If you require any travel vaccinations or advice, please visit our Travel Room.